Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hot women dating Ugly men ... The True Story!!!

Most if not all women will find this offensive, its just an observation, dont go bonkers!

Also, ALL women will disagree to this. Again, its just an observation, please dont go bonkers!!!

Now.. I am sure that all of us have noticed some othe hottest of women with the ugliest of men and its always got us wondering....I'll speak of two incidents... the 1st incident was when I first noticed this phenomenon and that got me interested in actually knowing the true story behind "Langoor ke haath mein angoor" or in some cases "Holy hell, how the fuck did he land up with a rollicking woman like her!"
Well, the second incident prompted me to write this!

Now, to the incident, I was sitting at some silly restaurant with a friend of mine (way back in 2001), when I noticed this guy, about 5'2", dark, fat and ugly, with a bombshell, about 5'6" fair and super hot!!!!!
Made me wonder to how someone like him could get a woman like her.
The second incident happened a couple of days back. I was in Madrid (Yes I was in spain, eat shit!), visiting the bullring, where I happened to see this super duper amazing spanish woman with bedazzling eyes and a beguiling body, with a guy who probably looked more ugly than your grandfather's ass.
I was stunned, pure fuckin stunned!!!!!

Now, for the research and its analysis:

(I have actually asked around women, about this)

Now, when you ask these women, as to why they are dating that ugly piece of crap (This I used only with my close friends) or in simpler terms, "What a cute couple you guys make" and then this leads on to why they are dating each other etc. the answer is fairly simple.
In case of a close friend, she'll reply : Oh, he's so sweet and I love him so much and he'd do anything for me and he loves me so much,he is so kind blah blah blah!!!!
In case of a not so close friend... well.... the answer remains the same ....

Pure fuckin bullshit you stupid,selfish,cunning bitches..... pure fuckin bullshit!!!

Well, the truth, and I'm so sure that most if not all women will disagree to this, but anyway.....

A hotter woman can trample over the uglier man any way they feel like. Yea he's sweet and nice and caring...BUT BUT BUT.... he is ugly and short and fat, and chances of him landing a bombshell are the same as enrique iglesias not whining in his videos or, britney spears being a virgin... well you get the point!
He's short, probably fat and ugly as hell, and he landed a bombshell, he better fuckin be sweet and he better be nice and let you trample all over him!!!

Now the other side....

Two sides to a coin remember ....

Well. the other side.... if the man is loaded with so much money that you, your kids and your grandkids can retire at the age of 30. Oh hell yes..... its the money that a lot of women are attracted to, the more the money, the better the chances of the guy landing a hotter chick.....

This applies only to dating.... Dont know about marriage.. havent really worked on that area....

So yeahhh.. the ugly truth... you hot women will date these shitty men so you can trample all over them or if they have the money.. and while they are doing nice things for you... you probably would be sticking down your tongue in some other guys throat.....






1 comment:

  1. So true man damn true!!Me and my friends so the same thing half the time we are walking we are abusing to all these ugly looking guys and wondering how the hell? I think girls like guys who are dumb as hell and more of a carry bag den a boyfriend. What they need is a servant and they get dat for free and even paying in return haha!!nice blog!!keep writing.

    ReplyDelete